Friday, February 15, 2008

Resuscitation In Progress!

This is going to be an attempt to revive this sorry excuse of a blog, seriously, who neglects their blog for five months or so? How inhumane! Anyway, I was contemplating creating a new one, starting from fresh, but that isn't a good idea seeing that this blog was created to "start from scratch" from a previous blog I had... Hmm, so NO, I'm not going to lie and persuade myself that I'm going to write religiously if I had a new blog, which seems very tempting at this moment but unfortunately I know myself all too well, I'd probably write this post and feel so proud of myself of accomplishing such a feat and disappear for a couple of odd months or so.

Writing used to be such a breeze, what happened? God, I feel like it's such a burden but I have to get back into my writing "vibe" first. We'll see how it goes... this time.

Comments:
u should enjoy it
it shouldn't be a task
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?