Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Laish Ya3ni Laish?

There is a reason behind me not posting that much, it usually is because I always forget about what I want to write about. Sometimes I think I have to stick a tiny notebook in my back pocket just so I can jot down everything from ideas to subjects, to criticisms and basically my lovely observations. That didn't seem practical so I thought maybe I should write on my arms, but I never was that kind of person. I still believe that the lead or ink or whatever would seep into my skin and then into my bloodstream and the toxicity will poison me, and I will endure a slow but painless death :P

Plus, I have the mental capacity of a goldfish, meaning I cannot remember a thing for the life of me, and so I have to write down whats on my mind in that given moment of me facing the laptop. What does all this mean? That I don't have anything useful to talk about because I have short-term memory loss; and judging by the number of times I had to re-read and edit myself, I'm forgetting how to type. Fun!

Oh oo shay thany, bakteb chethey le'ana 1) asra3ly 2) mo lazem atfalsaf wayed 3) ra7 etshoofoon more posts :P

Comments:
hehe zain itsawen.. itfilsf mamina fayda.
 
jan6a .. yal maleeeeee8a ;p
let her elaborate i like reading !!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?