Monday, March 12, 2007

Life Really Does Work In Mysterious Ways!

You've all heard how if something bad happens its bound to be for a greater better reason? No one told me that service has next day delivery lol I LOVE IT!

Yesterday wasn't the best of days for me, let's just say I hope I never ever go through that experience again, and most importantly not to make anyone make me go through that! Oh oh and I simply love when you see people for what they truly are and not be blinded with your own false perception of them, I feel so relieved and happy that I didn't make the whole ordeal take longer than a day to get over. It truly is something that I am grateful for, my ability to bounce back after a day of emotional detox.

My rehab plan is just to vent vent vent, get it ALL out of my system, right down to the smallest slightest thing. I was venting to my baby bro, he seems to understand and get me the most. The way he relates to the situation is comedic to say the least, little people have big problems it seems. Ya7elwa!

Yeah, so basically, life isn't that bad after all. I think it felt bad for messing me up yesterday by making today extra special. :)

Comments:
nope life isnt bad at all :)
 
eshda3wa- yeah, it's wonderfully complex :P
 
i wish my little brother had the patience to listen, but again i might psychologically harm him with all my probs and what not..

i want your emotional detox!
 
I could have sworn i commented on this post.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?