Monday, December 11, 2006

Runaway Love

I can't believe I'm blogging again, its been such a long time! I forgot how it feels like to write aimlessly without a specific point to get to, actually I haven't forgot, that's basically my life in a nutshell. Not literally of course, can you imagine your life in a nutshell? The galaxy would be engulfed by a crackled brown nutshell, and that nutshell is a play thing for squirrels in yet another nutshell of their own. And it goes on. Interesting no?

Why the long absence? Other than not having a life, I have been constantly swamped with things to do. Right, left, they're flying at me from everywhere! And guess what? There's still more to do! These couple of weeks have been a serious blur, I can't remember the last time I spent the whole day not fretting about all the random things that were due. I'm getting closer to the finish line, so alls good. So far.

I want to see "Stranger Than Fiction", finally a unique storyline, and quite hilarious to say the least. Oh yeah and I really want to see HEROES! Prison Break & Lost are on their stupid hiatus, which is so annoying, can't they see that their episodes are the only things I look forward to week after week? And yeah, spoilerfix.com is my friend. I love to be "in the know" :P

Other than that, I don't have anything planned for new years. Nothing, nil, nada. Should I keep it that way?

Comments:
welcome back and no u shud not keep it that way, u have to do something on new years, hell ITS A NEW YEAR!! :)
 
Join the club!
 
Fonzy- I don't know what to doooooooo :P I can imagine myself watching TV, probably the E channel watching the biggest 101 celebrity oops loll

Miya- yeah it looks like every1's been feeling this way these days. sucks!
 
yeah i disappeared for a while, doing lots of things...but i dont really know what :/

no plans either...would like to keep it like that
 
DR- yeah same here, little teeny tiny bits and pieces of work here and there, and really no end result :P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?