Thursday, November 16, 2006

Need An Ego Boost?

http://www.myheritage.com


Yeah, so I'm sure all of you have stumbled across the site that shows you your celebrity look-a-likes, but I love how it raises your self-esteem level! :P I didn't include my picture for a reason, but for all thats true and honest in this world I can say I've used my own picture, and don't worry I didn't alter anything. The site seems to like me, but let me just say that I'm not ready to be a Beyonce impersonator anytime soon. Wait until the summer, and I might reconsider :P you know with the tan and all.

I've included the top 4 relevant look-a-likes, no Marcia Cross does not look like me, even though there's a 92% comparison rate :P nor does Calista Flockhart.

Beyonce and Calista? Yeah? No? Didn't think so.

Ok, it's out of my system now, Beyonce will be relieved. :P

Comments:
LOL
You must be really hot!
:>
Ive wanted to do that for some time but i cant be bothered to find a pic, such a lazy bum.....
 
I wish!! :P It just seems that the site reaaaaaally likes me to put me among those gorgeous women! :P
You should try it, gives u a sudden boost!
 
my closest match was ashton kutcher?
is he " hot" ?

and if u dance like beyonce too,
will u marry me ? :P
 
Yeah ashton is "hot"! and dancing like Beyonce is pushing it a bit, I can attempt which is pure comedy, so yeah, I'd rather not elaborate on that :P
 
wow ur H.O.T = sizzling ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?