Thursday, November 02, 2006

Missing Everything Daydreaming!

I love to daydream, it is seriously so much fun, but most of the time I do it at times when I really need to concentrate, for instance when in a meeting, during a lecture, or if someones chatting. I daydream about the most random things! I imagined myself sky diving the other day and making these incredible moves, you know like grabbing my knees becoming a cannon ball and twirling in the air! I also daydream about water skiing, I actually tried that during the summer but to no avail. I only looked like a leaping dolphin gasping for air, I forgot to let go of the handles after falling, I was that determined :P

Skipping along, I am a determined person! Give me something, I'll do it even if it takes hours and mental anguish! I.will.do.it! I won't probably do math/scientific related problems, but if theres a problem of some kind, I will get the solution! Or I die. :P No I'll just get bummed for a couple of hours and then look for another task! Like emptying the turtle tank that my brother has!

1 turtle died, he wasn't named. How sad! I told my brother he couldn't be floating and sleeping for 2 days! So I decided to create an island for the remaining victim :P I got some sand and poured it to one side of the tiny tank, let me just say the turtle wasn't amused at all. I could tell.

And yeah, I have to fix this layout! Whenever I post something it looks like a mini paragraph! and whenever I say okay this time I'm going to write just a bit more, it still looks like a little summary! My efforts are futile! My layout skills are nonexistent...

So, I'm watching the European Music Awards right now, let me just say I love Justin Timberlake, since he was a teeny bopper in N'Sync! I'm busy watching so I'm sorry, can't write anymore! ;p

I'll leave you with my music picks of the week:

1- "What Goes Around Comes Around" - Justin Timberlake
2- "All Good Things" - Nelly Furtado
3- "Hot Kiss" - Juliette and The Licks
4- "Take Me As I Am" - Mary J Blige
5- "Smiley Faces" - Gnarls Barkley

EDIT:
Listen to the songs here :P That's for you DR.


Get your own Flash MP3 Player


Comments:
Allah yhadach bes
*Shakes head at u*

Ma t3rfen t76enla links so we can download the music....il7eeeen lazim adaaaaaawir....o qo9aaaaaaa.....

*DR not happy*
*Especially since DR 3indaha ga7a6 aghani hal ayam*

Anyway...my favourite daydream time:
Driving...loud music....the sky's the limit!
My least favourite time of daydreaming: while studying :/ which i should be doing now.
*Rolls eyes*

E! O ta3alay...ur lay out mafy shay, imratab ishzeena!

Oh! And my fave Justin-Ayam-NSync song is ByeByeBye!

So, i bid u...

ByeByeBye!
 
Hehe yalla bs 3ashanech I uploaded all the songs and created the mp3 player thingy :P So you can preview the song and if you like it download it, you know I'm being so thoughtful since I don't know if my taste in music ra7 ya3jebech hehe ya7laily right? :P

And my layout reminds me of a hospital, don't ask why :P it's so blah...
 
Write a book! It's one of the things I want to do before 30.

Man. I had a turtle once. For Mr. Bushnell's class in highschool. I neglected it (and I'm sincerely feeling guilty about that until today!) and it died. Then I dreamt of it biting me, and it hurt!
 
Hero- Yeah, I was contemplating that for awhile :P And dude, I don't remember what animal I had, I just remember I had a whole lotta dirt!

And yeah that turtle is gonna haunt u forever!
 
we all day dream, i dont get that....what is the purpose of day dreaming, it makes life so.....no comment, I have two turtle myself, actually 3 one died, it also looked like it was floating :'( i miss him, or her...it
 
I feel so guilty, I should have paid more attention to them! Now both of them are gone! :/
 
LOOOOOOL

Thanx so much sweetie :**** i just saw it hehehe
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?