Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Everytime I write something here people figure out who I am!

I could use Firefox to jazz up the entry with pictures and colorful fonts and make it easy on the eyes but that's not the reason why you're here is it? :P You want to read something insightful, interesting, and fresh, a new outlook on life from a strangers perspective. For that reason, Safari and I have decided to not include any kind of editing tool at my disposable so I won't be tempted. I'd rather write for instance "I'm feeling blue" in black, rather than writing the word blue in blue. Get it?

:)

I want to research the correlation between losing weight and increase in shopping. Naturally they are positively related! :P The more you lose the more you want to go shopping and swipe your card into debt heaven! Or should I say hell, but I never liked that word, too graphic! "You can go to HELL!', now why would anyone want to say that? :P I'd rather say "Go chew on foil", much more relevant to reality :P

I can't wait for this week to end, it seems like an enternity! Except for the sleeping part, I am not getting a healthy dose of sleep, it's ruining my system! For the past 10 days, I've set alarms on my mobile at a precise time writing myself one word on the reminder, which is:
GAMAY!
Sometimes it works, other times I wake up BEFORE the alarm even goes off, and theres the occasional time where it doesn't go off at all because my phone isn't even switched on.

Yeah, so basically, I need to wake up early which isn't my fenjan of gahwa, I did not just say that lol :P I'm not deleting that, just to document how much I need to get back to my boring routine! I miss my lazy, lethargic self!

Comments:
LooooooL...
Honey, i think you;ve lost you annonymisoty (sp).. 3afya 3ala N.. i know you're reading this ;p btw, im over looking for you ehe
im still not getting chew on foil.. ;s
need a wake up call ;p?
 
chewing on foil is painful, thats y its better than saying go to hell, cuz u dont know how hell really feels like...yet ;).
 
LOOOOOOOOOL

I write little notes for myself too, example:

-Plz wake up, u really need to be on-time!
-Wake up or u'll regret it later!!
-Dr.Flan il Flany!
Plz 7bebti....3alashany?
 
H- yeah I totally have, I just need to sign my name after every post now lol
And believe moi, you dont want to experience the pain of chewing on foil :P Don't try this at home
And yeah elyoom I woke up BEFORE the alarm lol madri laish that happens

Stalin- Yeah they can automatically imagine the situation, much more effective :P

DR- hahaha ur too soft on urself :P the best one: PLz 7abeebty 3alashani? ... I would crack up laughing, so I guess it does do its job :P
 
i feel so special, a whole comment dedicated to me.. :P
 
Chewing on foil isn't painful :P

-Your worst nightmare
Nwaiza.
 
dude .. WE HAVE 2 knw who's who ... and btw who r U N and were r u hiddng 4rom these ppl ;P hehehehehe
Social Faux :*
 
N- shiftay ishloan ;p bs too bad im over you ehe
anon. social- LooL.. aw maybe you're N;p
 
LOL
Y3ny 'adali3' nafsy....ana ma agom ila bil dala3 :P :P malat 3al 7ath bs....3omrich shiftay wa7da tdali3 3omrha...yalla ba3ad...shasawi...
 
who said ur the real h im the real h !!!!!!!
 
Ana mat3amal :P mo mal adale3 nafsi! But it makes u get up then keep on doing it :P eheh no one loves u more than your self :P
 
hahaha ... hey you !! i know you know yourself please.. please dont use my name ok!!
and faux give me one hint !!
 
hey faux from now on i'll be M instead of H are u happy know FAKE H!!!!! :P
 
OMG!! ana al7een dangerously mad.. dont use my identity.. no u r the FAKE H and now you r the NEW FAKE m THNKS 4 telling us :P
 
People, stop spamming! I know you all love me, but seriously, it's getting out of hand :P
 
Hello!

Hi, you have a nice site, good Luck!!!
10 young girl pussy
aebn nude boy videos
amature sex free trailers
anal sex vids free
asian lesbian sex videos
give thanks
Bruno Mehlmann
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?