Saturday, November 04, 2006

Bring AbFab Back!


The most hilarious show ever to have graced TV screens! I love it and can never get enough of it... Go order it now, if you appreciate witty British humor.




Edina

What is that on the toast?

Saffron

It's honey, Mother.
Edina
Oh, my god ... Oh, my god. Honey! That's not honey. Sweetie, that's my bloody royal jelly moisturizer. You are eating £300-worth of royal jelly that has been hand-squished from a bee's backside. And not just any old bee, but the bloody Gucci of bees.

Male Officer
The white powder we found was a perfectly harmless, innocent substance. You are all free to go.
Patsy
I beg your pardon.
Male Officer
You are free to go.
Patsy

Just hang on there. I demand you retest it. Come back here. I paid a huge amount of money for that. Don't you tell me it's talcum powder.


Patsy
I know I pretend to hate you, and you pretend to hate me.
Saffron

I do hate you.
Patsy
Why?
Saffron
You're a despicable person who has resented me since the day I was born.
Patsy
Before.

Patsy
Oh, my god, there's something horrible on the stairs.
Saffron
It's me.
Patsy
I'm not blind.

Comments:
Lol.. bs i dont think i;ll watch it.. i dont really get british humor..
o0 guess wt? 6i7t 3ala some1 else.. bs still no sign of N !!
;p
 
It's not that I don't get british humor, it's just that i have to concentrate extra hard to understand what they're saying.. o honestly, ish'allah 7adni arakiz.. abe shay eetha7ikni ibsir3a.. if you know what I mean ;p
 
H- tell me whoooo :P

Peony- It depends on what you see, AbFab is amazing cuz it's straight to the point and is hilarious! Its not only about what they say but how they look and act! :P Its worth watching!:p
 
Don't think you know her ;p ehe. .bs she stopped bloging !! 7adi i feel guilty ini i told her !! She had a fun blog!
 
I can only watch it for short periods of time though :P
 
YA BABE YA... WE WANT it bk abfab rocks grl , i hav no idea why would thy stop it :( well thats life ;(
*tfaLsaf* lool .. th best thing i lik in that show is Edina's & Patsy's Evil comments 2
za3farana..ooh poor za3farana .. bas pls ppl she ask'd 4 it for the reason that she bitch, huffed, and puffed all the freakN time .. grl she needs 2 relax and let her mother Be !! right
long story short.. YA GRL they have 2 Bring ABFAB alive Back :P
 
typooo i ment why dd they stop it !!
 
forget about my first comment, and definitly im going to start watching it :)its AMAZING :*
 
HEEEYY !! WHO IS STEALING MY NAME!!!
 
Miya- I can watch it all day long, it's the only show that makes me laugh MEN GALB! :P

You've got mail - CHAKAYTECH :P at first 3abali entay 6a7at lol, becareful next time! :P
 
Jennifer Saunders ma taby.... She said season 5 is it. A9lan, we're lucky she made season 5.

I want it too! :'(
 
http://broccolli.wordpress.com/2006/11/06/hilarious/
 
Capt. Obvious - She should at least do new stuff :/ I love her god damnit!

Fayoora - I LOVE BRITISH PPL :P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?