Saturday, October 07, 2006

To The Left, To The Left

I'd like to get mad at someone just to take their mobile and scribble on their mobile with a black permanent marker and especially the camera lens, don't ask why it just felt like a really cool thing to do, especially if it's out of revenge! :P

Don't worry I wouldn't do that, i'm over my prankster stage, though I still get the urge to do things just for the hell of it but people are too sensitive these days, so I'm going to have to resort to just creating some really good pranks to pass on to my children :P

And don't Panic! At The Disco have the greatest song titles?

"The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage"
"Lying Is the Most Fun a Girl Can Have Without Taking Her Clothes Off"
"Build God, Then We'll Talk"
"There's A Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered Honey. You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet"

yeah, I love them :P

You know what? I thank God each and every day for keeping me away from people and their problems, I love being in my own little world but still in the middle of everything that's going on... People don't need too much attention, that just gives them the green light to speed right over you! Life is too short to waste it on people who don't deserve the light of day, so if you're considering stressing about a problem, person, or thing, just keep this in mind, will it matter in a week, month, year? If not, then I suggest you go get yourself some Hagendaz icecream and sit outside because the weather is UNBELIEVABLE! ;)

- Songs of the day "Irreplacable" - Beyonce & "I write sins not tragedies" - PANIC! At The Disco

Comments:
idealistic,,

nice blog :)
well about people ana wa7da malayt min il mojamalat, why should we injameel nass we dont see ila once a year and are not close friends?? why do we have to go to their parties even though we have something more interesting to do... i dont get the concept of mojamalat.. and some 3adaat kuwaitiah.
 
I Constantly Thank God For Esteban. ;)

I'm Currently stuck on track 9 of the album, amazing stuff. Check out the Tommy Sunshine remix of 'The Only Difference Between Martyrdom and Suicide Is Press Coverage' from the Snakes on a Plane album.
 
Saja wallah.
Thats exactly how i think.
Bes il7amdilah o ilshkr, my friends min kithr ma y7bony, whenever someone wrongs me etc they turn it into some big tradegy & conspiracy that they have to blab about day in and day out.
And i couldnt give a rats ass.
Kind of rubs off on u after some time :/
oh well...what to do....thanks for the reminder

ILJAW SHAY FOOOG ILKHAYAAAAAAAL

IYANIN
 
Anon- Thanks and I say that you should do what you feel comfortable doing, sure there are times where you have to "etwajbeen" that's just because we are social beings we have to do that but if you'd rather not to then you shouldn't, theres no one more important than yourself :P

K- Yeah I loved the song from the soundtrack and the movie even more :P So lame its funny.

DR- You probably have the most action from all of them so they need to feed on the drama :P ehehe I guess thats their source of entertainment, you can just turn a blind eye or humor them :P
Welyooooooom el jawww sayer e3aqed! Even in the hot weather, mashalla la a7seda!
 
thats mean !! bs i could totally see u do it..
& yes, Panic! rock !!
((ma 9adagt 3ala allah ini i found u ehe ;p))
 
H- I didn't expect you to find me today! :P Gelt youm, youmain ehehehe WELCOME!! ;p
 
hehe.. yeah hun, i work wonders.. now im on another mission.. *hint hint* ((N)) o i know u're reading this.. waiting for you to post ;p
 
*dumps all her problems on you*
*makes a scene*
 
Hero- I have a shovel, to dig up your problems and smack u upside the head with it :P
 
Harsh!
 
You're soooo right about the girly Bla Bla thing i kinda think its getting old im surprised when i still see it happen and Panic! at the disco rock my socks :P
 
Nina- Unfortunately it's NEVER going to get old :P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?