Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Like the Lazy Ocean Hugs the Shore

Bittersweet birthday, I'm legal now, that's what everyones been telling me (yeah like I'm going to order a round of drinks for my buddies), the way I see it I am now able to vote, which isn't that appealing to me anyway. I'm too busy pondering life's unanswerable questions. No, it has nothing to do with questioning my existence and my "role in life", I have been thinking about this for a long time.

How would a spiders web turn out if the spider was intoxicated while weaving it?

Anyone willing to experiment? I know you will, just go easy on the little arachnids and keep a camera nearby ;) And yes these kinds of questions are all I think about when I'm daydreaming in class. I should list them, that would be entertaining.

In other news, I've been very productive these days, probably over-doing myself. I'm my mothers representative now, how sad is that :P I have no idea how I was coerced into doing this! She asks me for a favor and then BAM it turns out I'm running all around Kuwait to check out potential offices for her! When did this all happen? And the problem is that all these people are calling me to meet up with them at the sites! It started a couple of days ago and there's another one coming up tomorrow, damnit, she SO owes me! Let me just say that in total, I'm going to have seen around 10 buildings. WHICH SOME DON'T HAVE WORKING ELEVATORS.

So, if anyone has questions, I pretty much have all the rates and measurements memorized. Can I be a realtor now?

Oh yeah, I need pictionary ASAP. I've been looking for it everywhere, I'm obsessed with boardgames these days, I don't know if it's because of ramadan, or it's just a weird phase I'm going through because it's getting out of hand. I have twister. Really out of hand.

Song of the day: Promise - Ciara

P.S Watch this. Only if you want to laugh that is. If you don't, then you suck. I'm sorry.


Comments:
Fantasy World! ;P
 
Happy birthday sweetie!
Your old enough to elope :P
 
Congrats on your voting age! You shouldn't ask yourself these questions and guess, I know for a fact that that question has been answered :P I've come accross this somewhere.. but here it is again for you, http://www.cannabis.net/weblife.html

:P See? Now you don't have to think about that! :) Funny song :P
 
I meat funny video lol.
 
When marimba rhythms start to play..

I turned legal in Ramadan too .. defeats the purpose to some extent. You might be able to find pictionairy in Fantasy-something in Shuwaikh/Sooq Sharq. The video was hilarious; someone should set up one of those in Marina.
 
Fayoora- I went to every one of their stores & sultan center too, they were all sold out, what a coincidence :P

DR- Thanks darling! ;* Don't give me any ideas lol, but the more imp. Q is 'to whom'! :P ugh

Trans- WOW! Those are really impressive photos :P and thank you! I'm going to have to type up my weird questions and see if you can come up with the answers :P

K- Went everywhere, I'm going to have to go back when they're in stock :P We have violent people here, I'm not sure the photobooth will be in one piece after a couple of pissed customers... see the other segment :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZ3eWLGIMBQ
 
I will check the Jam3iya tomorrow .. been meaning to get a monopoly set.

A couple of pissed customers? The first person will probably douse it with gasoline and set it on fire the second they walk out. The mutter something about his wife, faz3a and his pride.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?