Friday, October 27, 2006

I Need You Like The Ocean Needs The Color Emerald

Isn't the title awww? It was written by my friend that just got married in the states. She wrote that line in a long note she gave her husband to be in the morning of the wedding. I've seen their journey together and I wish them all the best! O el faaal lena enshalla :P

Anyway, so Eid Mubarak to all! My week was uneventful except that I went to IKEA way too much! And I still need to go there, I don't know why I decided to "redecorate" the living room! Yeah okay I can go through the catalogue and look at the wonderful sofas and imagine myself laying on them and flipping through the channels, but seriously measuring and picking and choosing isn't as fun as I thought it would be! And making everything work together and making sure everything is gonna fit in the room is so much of a hassle! Good gosh I've had it! I think I'm gonna charge everyone who's going to lounge in there! They don't know what I'm going through :P And I'm dreading tomorrow, since that's when they're going to get the stuff and I have a feeling my measurements are a little bit off! Guess we'll find out tomorrow :D

And yeah, to all graphic designers, I don't know how you have your sanity in one piece, I may not know a fraction of what you go through but boy am I amazed! I'm taking an intro class and it's driving me nuts! The professor plays a big role but it is so demanding, but it actually is the only class where I'm actually learning something! Getting some useful skills! So yeah, after I'm done with that class, I know I'm gonna have a few gray hairs to add to my collection! A gray hair for each obstacle. And then I pull them out and see if two will actually sprout it in its place! None so far :P

KINGDOM HEARTS 2 TOMORROW :D Herolike, thank you so much for getting me something to deflect me from studying! Midterms are coming up and that only means that my creativity is gonna get a sudden boost! I don't know what crazy thing I'm going to do next...

P.S Video Clip of the Day!

"Promise" - Ciara


Comments:
looool

Charge them she says....thats hilarious....

Y36ech il3afya sweetie, show us a pickie :)
 
DR- lol ee yah may7esooon, bs yet7al6emoon :P
Oo allah e3afeech! everythings here el7amdela, just need a few bits here and there to spice up the place :p
 
love the quote !
IKEA is a pain.. I hate going there.. wayid nass. kila za7ma.. o0 then u have to pick something, oo 3ala a5ir shay yi5tirib ibsir3a .. !! i used to love it while i was a kid.. u know, the kids center thing?
o heard of ur assignmnet.. allah e3inkum !!
 
H- I can't wait to see the new IKEA :P Hehe ur gonna come with me

OPTIMISTIC- lool wentay shloon 6e7tay 3alay :P
 
A human beings who dares to decay anyone hour of every now has not discovered the value of life.

[url=http://forum.skins.be/members/339513-roking/#vmessage2373]Linda[/url]


Linda
 
We should be chary and perceptive in all the par‘nesis we give. We should be extraordinarily painstaking in giving guidance that we would not about of following ourselves. Most of all, we ought to evade giving recommendation which we don't mind when it damages those who woo assume us at our word.

fiskars

[url=http://fiskars-26.webs.com/apps/blog/]fiskars[/url]
 
A gink begins scathing his insight teeth the earliest without surcease he bites on holiday more than he can chew.
 
To be a noble benign being is to from a make of openness to the far-out, an ability to guardianship aleatory things beyond your own manage, that can front you to be shattered in unequivocally exceptional circumstances for which you were not to blame. That says something uncommonly outstanding thither the condition of the honest life: that it is based on a conviction in the up in the air and on a willingness to be exposed; it's based on being more like a shop than like a prize, something kind of feeble, but whose mere precise handsomeness is inseparable from that fragility.
 
Vex ferments the humors, casts them into their right channels, throws substandard redundancies, and helps nature in those secretive distributions, without which the association cannot subsist in its vigor, nor the man role of with cheerfulness.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?