Thursday, September 14, 2006

There's Something About You!

I hate ear infections, you know why? Because they make you cry when you're on the plane and others might think that you're crying because you're really depressed about going back home. True, I was really sad that I was going back home. True, I was really sick that I'm sure that people were cursing me while eating their garnished steak with sauteed veggies. True, my virus-infused microbes were ALL over the plane, THAT I am so sure of. But seriously, I was not having fun on that plane, I was coughing, wheezing and sneezing all over the place and for all the people that wanted me to shut the hell up, I hope my virus caught you... the cabin isn't big enough for the both us buddies :D

Lo and behold, a week later and I'm still partially sick! Yes, I'm stubborn and don't like doctors, hospitals, clinics etc you get the picture. But I love my day-night nurse, it really does work, to some extent. But yeah, I'm not fully stabilized, I still can't hear from my right ear but it's something that I've gotten used to. It used to annoy the hell out of me but it might be something that I can work with, you know like make someone I don't really feel like talking to sit on my right side. People would die for my ear infection right now RIGHT?

Other than that university is going to start in a few, interesting to say the least. I'm looking forward to finally seeing the new victims, some of who are my cousins, actually three. I don't think they like each other. Should be entertaining :D

Oh yeah, my last week in the-place-that-won't-be-named (because I will get really depressed) I saw 6 movies. Add The Wickerman and Little Man on the list. Avoid The Wickerman at all costs, if you wan't your sanity in one piece that is. You will thank me, walla.

Comments:
Halaw halaw

Shlonich shakhbarich shil dinya feech?!
 
DR- you saved my cause, I was gonna quit blogging if I didn't get a comment :P sad i know.

IM GOOD! Actually, I'm great. I'm on the top of the ferris wheel of life el7amdila :D

How are you and your project? I've been reading your updates, what you're doing is great! If you need any help someday I'll be glad to!
 
Awwwwwww thanx sweetie ur a doll!

O laish quit....7aram 3alaich, i love ur blog, but i havent had time to be my usual commenty self. So sorry.

O ta3alay...ish7aga u read and u dont comment ha??? Comment il7en jidamy ahoooo :P
 
Awwwwwww thanx sweetie ur a doll!

O laish quit....7aram 3alaich, i love ur blog, but i havent had time to be my usual commenty self. So sorry.

O ta3alay...ish7aga u read and u dont comment ha??? Comment il7en jidamy ahoooo :P
 
DR- Khalas im not gonna quit anytime soon :P ehehe I do read but I'm either in a hurry or I forget to comment, thanks for reminding me :P
 
Quit! ma amdach!

In my defence about commenting, I didn't bookmark your blog the first time. This time I have it bookmarked and set.
 
K- I just needed to be bookmarked thats all :P hehe
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?