Saturday, September 23, 2006

Tell Me Baby What's Your Story?

If I could, I would delete the word diet from the face of the world. Ahamshay delete, that word is too technical, I'd "erase" the word diet. Everyone's been asking me "So hows the diet so far?" ... People, we're just on DAY 1 of Rama-pig-out-all-night-dan, the diet doesn't kick in until next week where am I suffering from an overdose of fatty hold no calories food and sugary, syrupy desserts. So basically, to anyone that's going to ask me anytime soon as to how my "diet" is, I'm doing something new, it's called the gaymat diet. I've been eating those suckers like it was popcorn!

Oh yeah, to my nonexistant readers, Mbarak 3alaikum ElShahar :D

People have been getting on my nerves last end, I hate twits, I love that word. TWIT, it's so ugh! It sounds SO cliche, for the thousandth time where people say they hate immature people, now I know what they mean! I haven't faced immature people since a really long time so I forgot the frustrating sensation that these people create! I'd like to give them a pack of peanuts to crunch on to release their so-called tension rather than unleashing the sinister power of 'the tongue'!

Yeah, I'm pissed. Can you tell? I have been for a couple of days but I hate letting people get to me, but whenever I recall past incidents I shake my head, (figuratively, not literally), people don't seize to amaze! POW!

That's that, I am NOT going to spend anymore time venting because that never changes anything, and from here on end I'm going to be as nonchalant as I can. I already am, but I'm going to step it up a notch.

And if the twit ever attempts to stir even more trouble, I'm going to send beyonce to get her ass. Be afraid.



P.S It's a parody of Beyonce's "Ring the Alarm", a must see!

And here's the original:

Comments:
Embarak 3alena o 3alech! :) I also love the word "twit" reminds me of "the twits" the story book. Ranting is good, so how do you feel now? :)
 
Trans- Yeah same here, love the book! :P I don't like to vent because I always laugh at myself when I look back at it, so I always try to save my future self some humiliation :P And I'm still kinda frustrated because the twit is still acting like a twit but x10.
 
3alayna oo 3alaich!

The day (well, week) before ramadan started .. I looked at the mirror and said; this year we are not going to go ape-$hit when the food is served. We are going to do some form of excersice and eat moderately.

That all went out the window the second I heard the blast of the canon. I haven't eaten anything since fu6oor yesterday and I am still full. And everytime I paused to question wether to stop; I kept hearing 50 cent say 'All a nigga really need is a lil bit'.. So whats one more spoon of knafa..

As for twits, I just beat them across the head with a large book..
 
K- Exactly! The first couple of days are the most reckless :P I don't blame anyone at all! That was the case with the gaymat yesterday, I kept telling myself "One more isn't going to hurt" and the next thing I know I've reached double digits, not cool but I'm not guilty, they were goooooood :P
 
Ana 9irt non existent?
:(
Ma 3alay....*sniffle**sniffle*

3alaina o 3alaaaaich :*****

Ill reply to the rest of ur post a little later.

Keep blogging!
 
DR- Haha you're like the only consistent reader I have! Don't stop :P!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?