Monday, September 04, 2006

Immaculate Mess

Four days. Four movies.
  1. Thursday- Kabhi Alvida Naa Kehna
  2. Friday- United 93
  3. Saturday- Crank
  4. Sunday - Adrift
I don't think I've ever done that before in my life. I cried, was speechless, had an adrenaline rush, and caught in suspense these past day. And yes all in that order, so you can see what the general reaction was for each movie. I have one more movie to go, Little Man. A little bit of comedy is always the best way to end things.

I've been feeling really crummy these couple of days because I think I've caught a cold, you know when you're in that stage where you know you're getting sick but you aren't officially sick? Well, I'm just lagging in that stage and it's draining a lot of my already low energy reserve. So today I was chilling in the hotel watching "The Rise & Rise of Beyonce" on VH1. So, the cleaning lady comes and I'm chatting away with her. She's from the Philippines. She takes a look at the TV and says "Ohhhh Beyooonss..."

And I tell her that she was staying in the Mandarin Hotel right across the street and she was freaking out! It was too cute! She was telling me that they don't usually disclose that kind of information but I said I had my own source ;) Thank the tabloids. I told her to take a break and watch with me since I made her wait a lot because our room was the last she had to do. (I didn't know she was waiting, I felt really bad).

She didn't want to stay but I convinced her that she had to because Beyonces birthday was tomorrow (actually today but yeah). She started talking about London and kept asking me questions about Kuwait and suddenly "Survivor" comes on...

All I can say is that she totally got her groove on :)

She made me laugh A LOT! Love her, 7asafa I didn't catch her name.

Comments:
I didn't like United 93 at all. Y3ny okay afham ina it was a low budget movie bs come on atleast make sure the terrorists are arabic speaking. 7a6eenly hindi uw im7aftheena "yala allaakhoo akbar yala"

Long live the Philippinos :)
 
LOL so true! The terrorists combined all the arab dialects into one and mastered a couple of words that they repeated through the entire movie :P and then they died.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?