Saturday, August 12, 2006

Think Tank

Why oh why do I get up in the morning brush my teeth and THEN eat breakfast? Can't I just eat breakfast then brush my teeth? Cuz I just finished my bowl of frosties and I feel like brushing. I wonder, is this how it's supposed to be? What comes first the toothbrush or the frosties?

I feel good today, I woke up and got off the right side of bed. Now, what if a persons bed is stuck to the wall and they can only get up from one side of the bed? Hmmm.

Prison Break starts August 21. What do you think will happen to them? I think they're going to catch haywire first and Veronica will be 'detained until further notice'. Now wait, let me check actual spoiler sites. Checked them... I CAN'T WAIT NOW!

I have this phobia of being late! It's not really a phobia, but I HATE being late, despise it. I always make sure I have at least a gap of 10 minutes plus traveling time to be on the safe side. I hate being in a rush. How convenient for me! I'm living in a society where every watch is at least 15 minutes late. How is this relevant? I need to go to university now and I'm wondering when to leave. I think I'll be a rebel today and go half an hour before class starts (traveling time 20 mins). Ohhh it's a big deal :P

Oh yeah listen to Beyonces new, actually unreleased, song - "Ring the Alarm", shes sounds violent screaming her lungs out and all!

Comments:
breakfast for me consists of two cups of turkish and a cigarette.

im a health fanatic
 
Entr- two cups of coffee I can understand, but a cig? :P
 
Brush as soon as u wake up, then again after ur Frosties :P

I usually get out of the right side of the bed, bs its been a few months and i decided to have a major change in my life...yup...im sleeping on the left now...and im getting up on the left side....brave? I figure how much bad luck can a person have?!

I wish I had your late phobia.
 
Oh, and a reason behind those 0's is cuz ur not on safat, cuz ur blog is great.

Email them today to add ur blog :)
 
Dont join safat and its commericial ways, the underground feel you have going here is quite unique. Join safat and thou shalt be like all the rest of us, sell outs
 
Join safat :P

Hes just jealous, he doesnt want you to steal his readers :P
 
DR- that takes some effort, which I lack early in the morning :P

I never tried sleeping on the left side, I'm naturally inclined to get up from the right, but I'm still a jinx.

And dude believe you me you don't want that late phobia, it controls your life! Btw, I added my blog to safat :P hehe

Entre- And how am I going to get exposure to start my cult? I've been in the dark for far too long :P
 
DR u suck at staying in touch, case closed


Social Paradox,

For maximum effect, small size is critical, it allows u the strength of stealth. Size is a weakness
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?