Friday, August 11, 2006

Sharpen the blur

It's strange when everything you see is a blur, meshed into each other and you don't know when one thing ends and the other begins. It's safe to say that "that's how life flows" but I need closure! I need a life checklist just to feel that I'm actually doing something productive!

On the flipside, people might say that this is the perfect example of not living your life! Well, I just want to "contribute" something to society. Not something I'm forced to do, but share something I love doing. And basically have a blast doing it and be satisfied till no end :D

And yeah, why am I always reminded that I am a gubis? Staghferallah! What's up with terrorists threatening to blow up airplanes? Can't they blow up rocks instead? I'd like to send them a scientific kit gift, maybe that will distract them from ruining everyones vacations! And also killing innocent people, but that doesn't mean a lot to them does it?

Why can't they use their creativity for other useful things? Finding an alternative to hairspray for instance.

Comments:
I love it :)

Interesting blog you have here! I like your writing style... full of energy and passion
 
Finally, a comment! :P

Thank you, and if you mean interesting as incoherent rambling then you're welcome to my blog anytime! :D
 
Yep, Cool blog. Hope you get to whever you're travelling to in one piece.
 
Trans- Yeah I agree with you :P & I hope so too
 
incoherent rambling is my speciality, its also what the highest profile of people are paid handsomely to do...

politicians for one?
 
Entr- and they say politicians have a hard life :P
 
Life checklist :/ good idea i need that, this whole summer vacation has been a blur..i cant believe its nearly over and i have nothing to show for it
 
DR- my point exactly, I need a certificate of some kind to make me feel productive :P
 
DR, you're still alive? Could have fooled me.

Social Para,

Ahhh the power of paper huh? Hang it on the wall and all ;)
 
Entre, u dont sound too happy to see me :P la tit7arash
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?