Saturday, August 19, 2006

Sank Yew!

A lot x 10 has happened these couple of days, no wait, today and yesterday to be exact. So let's start with yesterday, me and the crew signed up for a Shu Uemura promotion going on and it consisted of us getting so called "free" make up. The reason why it was going to be free was that Gina Brooke, the artistic director and Madonnas make-up artist (And Katie Holmes, Eva Longoria and etc ahem :P), was a VIP and she was going to be there and so they needed a lot of people through out the day to be worked on. So basically we were fillers!

Anyway so we cheap skates decided that this was a bargain, so we all arrive around the same time get our make up done, Gina was amazing, she was extremely friendly and social, that act was all because we were supposed to be "purchasing" things after we're done. This girl that was putting make up on me was insisting that I have a glass of champagne, I just told her that I was detoxing and that it was too early in the morning :P (btw, I don't drink, I just say that to play along)... Anywaaaaaaay, I was done an hour later and then she tells me to go pay, not to seem cheap but there's no other way around it but I was pissed off, we were fillers! We were supposed to get away with it while others paid, we were special! Anyway, I tell the lady the situation and I manage to leave empty handed, my buddies on the other hand all succumbed to the promotional quicksand and bought stuff. So, 1-4 Shu Uemura.

We went to Snakes on a Plane today. I haven't laughed that much for a long, long time. You don't know whether to laugh or cry. It had the most absurd scenes, all concerning snakes of course. But literally, it was so lame it was amazing. You could sense the actors not taking themselves seriously, it shows! I guess I can't really describe it in words but you have to see it for yourselves.

My friends and I later went to Asia de Cuba, we ate like pigs :) and I'm not exaggerating AT ALL, I might even be putting it lightly. We had a blast, the place was amazing, the food delicious and the desserts... indescribable!

Video of the day:


Limbo extraordinaire! What you see is two large bottles, a few inches above my ankle! It was so freaky watching him do that! He'd always say (regarding the "donations") "Something is better than nothing, and if you have nothing reach into your neighbors pocket and grab something" witty fella! and whenever we would clap he would say...

"SAAAANK YEWWWW"

Comments:
Hey sweetie!!
Glad ur having fun!
3ad u never said was the make up any good?
Detoxing ha? LOL
 
DR- Suppp! I'm having a blast so far el7amdela! The make up was non-existant (because I wanted something "light") :P and yeah detoxing is good for the body ;p
 
Nice Video!
 
Blue- Thanks!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?