Thursday, August 31, 2006

It makes me smile

Yeah, I'm that creepy person that googles her new professors and tries to analyze them before she ever meets them. It never works though, the last time I tried I was so wrong. My impression was that he was an arrogant, evil dictator-like person (I got all that from reading a comment he posted somewhere). I was terribly mistaken. He was the sweetest person I've ever met. Seriously, ever.

So I vowed that I would never do that again, but I did it today. I gathered that he would be easy-going and stuff. I think I'm going to be surprised :D. I can imagine how lame you think I am, but I like to be thorough. If that is enough of a reason.

Anyway, my vacay is amazing, I've enjoyed it thoroughly and have a week left to go. I may not have done eventful things that I can talk about with a passion but I've spent every minute just... being. I've walked, talked, dined, and shopped (a little bit). Most importantly, I've been with the people I favor the most. I've met new people, went to new places, tried new foods, and found really cute stuff that we're ahem not in my size.

I've grabbed a chair and chatted with strangers, I've had a thoughtful conversation with the cab driver on the way home, I've laughed my way all through dinner, I've slept through a movie in the cinema, I've tortured my feet with all the walking, I've kept myself sane and calm all through this trip.

I would usually be really sad/aggravated if I didn't have enough pictures to document my trip, or did enough shopping that would 'be enough' before I travel back home, but now I couldn't care less. For all that matters, I have more memory space in my camera and sufficient cash in my account. Now that's always a good thing, but I know I'll regret taking so much pictures of my shoes.

Also, I can't wait to see the new movies: Little Man, The Wickerman, Adrift and the popular Indian movie. All in a span of a week :) I can so manage.

I love my friends. I just needed to say that because I had an amazing night.

Song of the week:
"Trouble" - Ray Lamontagne

Comments:
... Without me ... :D
Losers :P
 
Anon - LOVE YA! ;P
 
i don't know where you are, but ratemyprofessors.com was heaven on html.

good luck!
 
I google my profs too. Sometimes the Internet really throws you a curve ball and you realize you're stuck with creeps who are extremely neurotic. My professors enjoy mockery at all times of the day.. Some enjoy public humiliation along with it. How revolting?

What's worse is that they might start off as nice people until the evil ones corrupt them. I'm glad I am almost done with hel m3a8ideen. Yuck...
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?