Saturday, August 12, 2006

-gasp-

I have cemented the fact that I am just plain unlucky or really stupid at times. But I don't think I am because I didn't see this coming!

Anyway so I was going to pay my bills online and asked my dad for his credit card, I was going to pay 400KD to settle my bills and an extra 100KD for when I travel. Pre-paid expense if you know what I mean. So it's a total of 500KD, cool?

I go on the site and everything goes smoothly until the part where they authenticate the card and tell you that the payment was successful. I didn't get that! I got a "your session has been timed out, either for 2 of these reasons blah blah". So I try again, and again.... and again. I thought there was something wrong with the laptop, so I picked up my sisters laptop and proceeded with my final try. Didn't work. I never got a confirmation page at all! I thought fine I'll go to any store tomorrow and pay there.

A few hours later I get 5 messages.

Thank you for paying your bills. x5 :D (Wayhy ensefag) I got the proverbial slap to the face!

5 emails too. Didn't check them yet.

So you do the math. 500 x 5 = 2,500.

2,500

I just needed 500 :(

Comments:
I think calling them asap would be a good idea :)
 
Miya- I did, I needed confirmation numbers I didn't get any.
 
thats what happens when one clicks a little too enthusiastically
 
Entr- Learned that lesson, and definitely not the easy way!
 
Opsy!

Thats kind of painful.
 
DR- yeah I was hyperventilating when I knew, my face turned into a rainbow of colors.
 
They *should* return the amounts; since the error was from their website.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?