Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Furreal?

I just found out that our new driver was a nurse. In a hospital in India. He used to drive ambulances too. Now that explains a lot about his driving! He swerves and slides through the lanes like there was no tomorrow! Now I'll have to tell him that there isn't a green light flashing above the car and I'm not suffering from a hemorrhage to be driven with that fast! He also has another talent, other than reckless driving, which is driving with the side brake on! He drove back from the shalaih with the side brake on, the whole way. Apparently, the brake was completely destroyed. Way to go nurse!

In a more serious note, my bag is like a fat lady in a superglued corset. No breathing space, at all! I've done considerably better than past vacations, but it's all because of my handbags! If I could take one with me on the plane, my fat lady bag would breathe easy, but unfortunately I can't! That means I can't listen to music on my iPod, I can't sleep without listening to my songs! I hope I sit next to someone interesting to test my conversational skills on. I love talking to strangers, I find them refreshing for some reason. I just hope I get a reclining seat this time, last time I traveled I got a seat that was dysfunctional, I couldn't lean back! I wanted to sleep so bad but I couldn't, I crawled up in a ball and put my head on the arm rest, sad? I know, I teared up for a bit too, just a lil bit :P And then when I landed, it miraculously swung back without me touching it! A seven hour flight and NOW it gets the message? Evil.

So, I'm going to try to design my 'transparent bag' in an unconventional way in a few hours, I'm going to hold it with style! I guess I'm going to pleat it on the sides and create a base so it doesn't look like a sandwich bag :P

Song of the day: "Money Maker" - Ludacris feat. Pharell

Comments:
Yaaay ur on safat, thats what i call service :> u'll have ur cult in no time

Hint while ur packing: minimise, u know u wont use all things ur bringing with u...so dont take them.

Words coming from the over-packer extradonaire!
 
DR- I'm waiting for the magic to work! and seriously, I left a lot of stuff out but shoes and bags are the culprits here! I used to have bags that dont stand up straight but thank god this one is hanging in there, funny stuff :P
 
I think I would shoot myself if I wasn't allowed to carry my laptop with me. Its like not having coffee in the morning... Btw, great blog (one of the few new additions to safat worth reading).
 
A Bottle In The Sea!
I know that it's hopeless to write this down, but it would be so great to find what I'm looking for!
Here it goes;

I'm looking for an adult male pure breed West Highland White Terrier.

If you have one, or know someone who has one, or know someone who could help me to find one, I'll be interested in buying it!

So could you all please spread this?

I know that it's a rare breed in Kuwait, but I would love to have it, fix your price!

P.S In case you don't know how it looks like just Google it!
 
K- I like to keep my laptop in the bag, some say it's not safe but I think it would be safer in there than with me at all times :P
And thanks for the compliment, really appreciate it, especially since it's coming from u!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?