Tuesday, August 08, 2006

De-Lite

I want to do so many things but have so little time! For once my schedule is overflowing with things to do! How ironic! I'm basically trying to juggle attending classes, finishing assignments, making schedules for work and trying to get everything ready for when I travel! But at the same time, I'm really bored... I sit in class and plan out every outfit for everyday I'm in London. :)
It really does take a lot of time and creativity since I have to mix and match! Plus, I have alternatives if i'm not feeling the outfit at that particular day!

The other day I was in the computer lab at university, and there was this couple sitting infront of me. And let me distinctively note that I was really moody that day and had a lot to do. So the girl was just typing away obviously she was as tired as I was and he on the other hand was very energetic. She's a midget and he can't be described without me feeling bad.

This is how it went:

7ana: Ooomi come'on you need a break.
De3la: (in a low sultry voice) Mabadeeh
7ana: Yala taa3i ooomi... ooomi
De3la: (moaning "no" and shrugging her shoulders) Mmm mabadey mabadey

- of course she's trying to act all cute and I wanna barf. I was staring at them in disbelief, I wanted to kill.-

7ana: Ya bint 'eltelak taa3i.. yee sho beki
De3la: enta rooo7 waji waraak ehe' ehe'
7ana: Ok ooomi yala (heads to the door, reaches it and looks back at her, shes still in her seat).. YEEE OOOOOMYYY!
De3la:: Ehe' ehe' ehe' (totally dala3 7aleema boland style) mabadeey mabadeey

Me: (In my mind... GOOMAY ALLAH LAYWAFGECH!!!!!!)

So? Gamat?

MABAD'HAAAAAA!!!!

N.B: Whenever they pass I tell my friend "yala goomay" and she replies "mabadaaaayyyyy" ;D

Comments:
Haha. Evil. You are.
 
Trans- It's a good thing I wasn't physically violent, so that's the least I can do to let go of the rage :P
 
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

Boys r dumb and pushy. Kaifha! Ma'badha! Sheel gashik o i6la3!

And yeah..im reading all ur posts cuz its 5am and im already awake :/
 
DR- These two are on the top of my hit list. I can't STAND them, o el meshkila I'm always stuck with them somehow

I was awake at 5am too! :P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?