Sunday, July 02, 2006

Who do you, who do you, who do you, who do you think you are? Hahaha Bless your soul!

I think youuuuuuu're crazy!

Just like me!

Ok so, honestly, I have nothing to write about. I think I don't but I actually do, I've deleted at least three different topics just because I'm not feeling them. So I'm just typing what comes to mind. What's on my mind, I need to do some summer cleaning.

Politics? I turn 21 this October, but it doesn't mean I would've voted if I had been 21 a week ago. Why? Just because the whole situation reminded me of highschool elections, filled with propaganda. I didn't feel the urge to participate, either seeing or hearing what the different candidates had to offer. Lack of political awareness? No not really, I do understand the in's and out's of the political arena, but I would only be interested if the elections show a sign of fairness, where there is a chance for the underdog to actually win! In this years elections it seemed like you knew who was going to win before they even planted their first poster! And don't get me started with the posters!

On to an unrelated issue, what is up with the weekend weather? On Thursday it's the ultimate ocean utopia and on Friday we're in the middle of a dust storm? Not to mention that it's freezing and you can actually feel the tiny sand grains stinging you, and it hurts! But honestly, the weather on Thursday makes up for the dust in my eyes any day!

And I tried to ski, "tried", but I will keep on trying until I don't look like a dolphin leaping out of the water still holding on to the handle! Who says we need a ski instructor? Practice makes perfect! I'll just stick to stationary water activities, like sitting on the banana or getting a butt massage from the donut! Suction piece of plastic!

Btw, I love Chris Rock... I really do.

Comments:
Hebah - Welcome! ;) and thanks, I see elections as an annoyance where they make the roads an obstacle track with all the posters they have.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?