Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Accidently in Love

Maybe I'm in love? With love? I'm a libra, and its well-known that librans love LOVE. Everybodys after love, in a form of a person. I've finally realized I'm in love with love. The concept. I love the romantic, realistic, heart wrenching, comedic, emotional aspects that have to do with love. I'd rather dream myself away on a cloud of love rather than be involved in a mediocre relationship. Ew.

While we're on the topic of mediocre relationships. I hate when friends suddenly get involved and turn into flipping different people. What's up with that? They act different, they have different agendas (where you're bumped into the end of the priority list), and what pisses me off the most is they're busy talking on the phone when you're actually with them, which is a fraction of the time you used to spend together. And what the hell is wrong with people that have to ask permission from their BF's to go out? Put on a leash why don't you! Good God, I fail to understand this.

I'm not hating at all, but that's not cool.

Is it just me? But I like Paris' new song, I think it's such a feel good laid back kind of song. I think I'm going to regret saying this a few weeks later but whatever.

Comments:
So you'e a libra too, neato! And buddy girls askin permission from their boyfriends is really the girls fault cuz she prolly gave him that unsaid authority to begin with.
 
some girls like being told what to do from guys (as horrible and odd as it may sound)i pity those types :P no offence to anyone..yeah and Paris' song, that was my first reaction its not that bad but beleive me listen to it more than 5 times and u'll barf heh especially the video
 
jan6a- Libras rock. But dude, it's so sad to see it going on,I think it's because she feels cared for exclusively?

zoony- yeah thats true, as if we need any more people telling us what to do :P And her video clip? she shouldn't have done it, the song had a pretty good start but the video clip just ruined it all. (And I'm kinda bored of the song ;p)
 
Cared for exclusively?! Could be but they must clearly enjoy it. Yes they'll bitch and moan here and there bs 9adgeeny the ones who talk openly about it are just doin it to brag and what they're not so subtly tryin to say is 'look how much he cares about me... he's so jealous...' blaaah blaaah blaaah.

Cuz ultimately if u dont like the way you're being treated u don't put up with it. Why be a push over unless you're diggin every second of it.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?