Thursday, May 25, 2006

Theres where my mojo went!

I truly believe that life is a ferris wheel. Somedays you hit rock bottom, but it's not that bad because you always know that soon enough you'll be right on top. Well, I'm feeling on the top of the world.
1- I've got a boost of energy
2- I can finally take a well-deserved break
3- I'm feeling really good about myself

Don't you get days where nothing could be worse and even though it seems like a horrible stormy day you can still see the silver lining? That sliver of hope just seems to mend all the irreversible anguish and anxiety. Enough of the metaphor talk, I don't want to ruin the mood!

WHAT-IS-UP with people looking at me like I've murdered someone when I tell them I haven't seen 'The Sound of Music'? Ok... so I know the song that is synonomous with the movie, do a dear a female dear ok I forgot the rest. (It sounds so lame, DO A DEAR? A FEMALE ONE TOO? How perverse is that!)

And am I the only one obsessed with the mini-series 'Taken' that they show on MBC4? I'm no sci-fi junkie but that show is so mesmerizing and really 'takes' you away from reality! But I've got to say, aliens popping in at the middle of the show takes so much out of the viewing experience, I can't help but LAUGH!

Oh, and LOST has finally ended. Can I fast foward till October 4? That's when they'll start the 3rd season. 3 months of NO LOST? I'd rather jump from a building, no not literally but I need to quench my amazing-entertainment thirst! I've watched up to episode 13 or 14, but because of different setbacks, I haven't seen any since. BUT being a self-professed addict, I've READ every single episode summary, yes I love spoilers too! ;) So, I've read every summary and skimmed through various forums and discussions, so basically I know everything little thing that has happened, BUT I STILL want to see the episodes I've missed! That's how amazing it is. I need to find a shop that could supply me with my fix for next season ;/

Comments:
If its any consilation i tried to watch Sound of Music then got bored half way thru. Tawny adry its 'dear' not 'deer' hehe
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?