Tuesday, May 30, 2006

I Need a Toothpick

I'm angry, I'm unpredictable!
I'm everything you wish you could be!
I'm judgemental yet just,
Speaking my mind with honesty!

You can't laugh at me,
But I can laugh at myself,
If you have a problem with that,
You can hit your head on the proverbial wall!

You think I care? I probably do,
but on worthy shit, so nothing to do with you.

Okay, that was random ;P i'm not in the ranting mood, but I felt this surge of power! I needed to express something 'powerful'! Just felt like doing that...

I'm going to enlighten myself with some philosophical gibberish, so I've been thinking of something, I've been comparing myself to the sun (yeah yeah you can laugh). So I'm the sun, I have endless energy that is hitting everything in sight, so basically that means I can do anything seamlessly if I focus on it enough, multi-faceted to say the least! But, I need to focus on something, I need some direction! I need a magnifying glass! Remember burning plastic with the help of the magnifying glass? I NEED THAT! Wow, I can imagine focusing all that energy on one specific objective, light it on fire!

Only problem is, I need the 'magnifiying glass' installed into my system, but how?

I ponder.

(Pinky & The Brain)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?