Sunday, May 14, 2006

Finally!

Phew, finally a breath of air! I can't believe how slow these past weeks have been, it's like a part of your mind is on auto pilot 24/7 and the other part is frantically trying to keep up! And your mind keeps swerving between lanes and you beg yourself to pay attention to the topic at hand but you can't! But miraculously I made it in one piece & I'm really proud! I love delegating, that's my new hobby!

I'm going to delegate whoever needs/wants to be delegated, I'm not that bad at it too... oh, and I can feel my inner workaholic emerging with a perfectionist midget on its shoulder. I just have two words, kinda TOO LATE! I could've used them ages ago!

But that's not a problem, considering I'll be stuck here all through summer, that in itself is a test of patience let alone a test of knowledge! I suggest they do summer sessions online, that would be AMAZING! Just tag your laptop along, get your assignments done before lunch, and leave to go shopping in Selfridges or take a refreshing dip in the pool! Now that's a suggestion, not "get us a wider variety of food"... OK thats equally important, and I'm the first to whine about the lack of quality food, but there are other priorities! I think I should voice this opinion...

Comments:
*coughs*
That's one hyper post. I'm all outta breath just reading it :P
 
haha, i'm like the most Un-hyper person in the world, no make it the universe! But yeah, while im sitting all quiet in the corner my mind is going on 360mph! :p
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?