Saturday, April 29, 2006

Dream

I had a dream yesterday. It was so vivid and I could've sworn that it was actually real. Apparently, I was sleeping and got a phone call around 4 or 5am, it was my friend A. She doesn't call on a daily basis but this call was eerie, she sounded confused. It went something like this:

Me: Aloo?
A: Are you coming to university tomorrow?
Me: Yeah, why?
A: (sounding concerned) Just come early tomorrow.
Me: Why? Whats wrong?
A: (persistently) Just come tomorrow, real early okay?
Me: Are you okay?
A: I'll tell you all about it tomorrow. Real early, don't forget.

I remember being uneasy about it, that something was going on. Anyway, I drifted off to sleep and then woke up to get ready for the day. While I was brushing my teeth, I remembered her phone call and wanted to go check what time she called. I grabbed my phone and opened the received phone calls, nothing from her. Only then I realized I was dreaming. I was actually getting ready to go to university. Real early too.

Anyway, so I told her the dream and she said that it meant that I was going to get some good news and that she's khayr 3alay (I think she made up the last part).

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?