Sunday, April 02, 2006

Dowar El Sheraton

My worst nightmare on so many levels, it's like going into a warzone... I grab the steering wheel so tight before entering and take a really deep breath, I let out as soon as I see that it's empty... But when its not .. oh boy thats a different story. I've had buses speeding my way, cars honking from all sides and people criss-crossing all desperately wanting to go on their way!

I don't know why but I never honk! I just scream or shout "WAKHRAAAAAW!!" or if someone would sleep on me (enam 3alay) I'd say "Walla Sij?".. I'm a very cautious driver, I like to take my time.. I think that says something about my personality, I like to take it slow, never rushed and having my sweet time doing anything.

Unfortunately, LIFE is like on super speed plus fast forwarded x24, which is so not cool for my kind of mentality. Everythings outta control now.. its like -snap- its summer already.. I didn't even go through all my winter clothes! And God knows I'm pissed about that.. I wanna wear that cute black jacket without having people think I'm on the wrong side of the world..

I'm feeling blah about my appearance these days, I need a makeover so bad.. I want an afro or a really short hairdo -two things I can't imagine myself having.. too horrible to imagine!- ... ohhhh how about braids or corn rows, I can so pass off as a thugstress :P Another thing I've always wanted to pull off was the slick hair pulled into a ponytail or bun, the professional look .. totally femme fatale! But frizzy is my middle name so that sucks for me.

Comments:
i do the same thing bs instead of 'wallah sij?' i say 'La wullaah?? i7lif bs!"

I hate dowar elsheraton, asamy dowar ilmot! Actually also Dowar eljawazat ham a'7as oo a'7as. I have this friend min kither matishta6 bl i9ra'7 it'tafil, 6ab3an ildireesha il always closed fa yeah she spits on her self :P
 
Jan6a- dowar el moot is putting it lightly! kel el dowaweer 3ahat :P O ur friend, let her open the window, im sure others will pave the way for her :P flying tefal is never a pretty sight
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?