Sunday, April 09, 2006

Beyond Exhaustion

Time: 4:10am
Place: Business Lounge, Dubai Airport
Mood: cranky, or should I say KRANKY (it sounds more powerful)

So, I'm sitting here wondering why I didn't change my mind the moment I could... my head is close to melting down, the raggiya on the plane saved the day! Sorry if this incoherent but if I'm managing to type right now, it's a miracle on it's own!

To sum up my gubisness, our flight got delayed for like an hour or two... and when we finally got on the plane, we (my parents & I) were stuck in the center 3 seater row! That was funny! I so totally made her sit in the middle... her 'manual' seat wouldn't work, she'd want to lean back and the foot rest yes3ad.. etnazla and then the back comes up! Hilarious I tell you..

And then we get here safely, only to find out that our hotel is located OUTSIDE the airport (okay my chair faj'a nezal broo7a, had to type that lol) .. anyway so we need a room to get into our winter gear, (and again! im gaining weight by the second) .. seriously anyway, the hotel was outside and it was a hassle leaving the airport while our flight was 4 hours away.. so we went to the airport hotel.. TOTALLY BOOKED, so I crash on the couch lol a few seconds later my mom 'decides' she needs boots and a jacket..

We head downstairs, to make a long story short.. no boots no jackets LOL maskeena :/ while we were walking around a guy comes up to us and says:

Oldie: Laykoon entaw nafs 7alti ba3ad!!!
Mom: Sheno? Shsayer?
O: Cancelaw 6ayarti! Raye7 Johanezbarg! etcetc
Mom: La latgool! Khanchayek 3ala tathakerna! etcetc
O: Eee tawni bas3ad el 6ayara chan egooloonli la enta materkab HAHAHA(ROARING LAUGHTER)
Mom: Uh, ee, la lazim enchayek.. (moves away slowly)

He was so oogling me with his OLD eyes the whole time, ugh, dude I know I look hot while I'm half asleep but give it a rest!

The funny thing is that as soon as we turned away my mom was saying "ee khanchayek 3al tathaker" and looking at dararee3 .. she glanced back to see he wasn't there and said "Emghazelchi 3ayyar!!" LOL .. God, I'm loving this.. IT CAN'T GET ANY WORSE!


Just because I said that, I'm sure it will...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?