Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Surrender

I believe, and so does Oprah, that if you really want something or did something that you want credit for... or basically anything that you've done and want some kind of reciprocity, you have to not dwell about it. You have to let it go, you have to surrender it all. If you want something so much you'd even die for while harboring an unhealthy obsession over, the safest thing to do is to let it go. If you do something, release it to the world. Don't hold it tight, don't make it seem much more important than it is... because nothing ever is. To be continued... because I'm on the phone ;P



"Do you wanna run away together?" I would say it was your best line. ever.
Too bad I felt for it... And I walked along, waiting for you to come along,
Take my tortured heart by the hand and write me off...

Do you know I cry? Do you know I die? Do you know I cry?

... and it's not the good kind.


"The Good Kind" - The Wreckers (You're welcome ;P)

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?