Thursday, March 30, 2006

Pull Here, Push There

I've had something I've been working on for quite awhile now, the first two phases are over with and it makes me feel really manipulative that I'm treating this whole thing as a 'project' of some kind. Well, it can be from a certain perspective, but it's much more serious than that...

The whole process has felt like an experiment, that I can say... with extensive.. ok not extensive, but some research done and a bit of testing and a whole lot of creativity and split second decisions! Exciting, I know :P

Problem is, I think I'm getting bored with this little experiment... I've successfully reached two checkpoints and I'm leaving the rest to work itself out, let nature take its course. I've had enough planning for a lifetime, and the idea of using people as guinea pigs is wrong. Extremely fun, but wrong. I've had my fun, and I'm just waiting for life to slap me back in the face or hopefully the opposite (get to the final stage without having to lift a finger, which is so out of my realm of reality!)

Lesson of the day: Using people for your own entertainment pleasure can be really amusing but it's unacceptable, so next time you think of doing it, make sure they don't know who you are OR blame it on the weather.

N2S (Note 2 Self):- You need to get your lazy ass moving tomorrow by just doing one task in a time span of 5 hours, excluding a given 2 hour break... and yes, an hour does make a difference, waiting an hour to get the 'KHELG' is SAD!

Comments:
hehe my 'khelg' never comes around.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?