Thursday, March 23, 2006

I didn't mean to...

I don't mean to lie, but when I get forced to use a certain cream, take some pills when I'm sick or anything that I refuse to do, when asked about I say that I did... Just because I don't want to create any unwanted 'situations'! Anyway, so I'm told to use a cream, and then I say that I did, but I really didn't... they answer with things like "Yeah, I can see the results! It's working wonders". Or if I'm supposed to take medicine, my mom would say "Wayhech kan emsofer el7een ta3adal"... Not to insult mommy dearest or CATCH HER LYING TO MY FACE (because I did so a minute earlier) I would just say "Oh really?" and smirk...

What I can't understand for the LIFE of me... are they saying the TRUTH? Or just sending the message that what they say is whats right... It's like "told ya so"! Sure, I'd come up with my own conclusions that I have a great immune system that can recover my body in one day, or that I can clear my oily prone skin just by using sheer will power!

Most of the time I'm faced with the facts that 1) NO my face is not getting any better and 2) I am still coughing and weezing with tissues clogging my nasal tracts! Maybe it's my hard-headedness, or to put it honestly my forgetfulness! I simply just forget to take the pills, to use the creams... so, it's nothing personal, but I can't deny that i get amused to no end by their reactions.

-cough- -sniff-

Comments:
hehe i just did that last week.. got my hair done at a salon and my mom thought i went to a diff place.. 'ee she did a good job.. bs go to this place a7san!'

3ogob ma khalesat gelt leha 'ha, tamam.. cuz i went to the same place and the same lady, not the new one!'

she hit me and walked out of my room while i laughed my head off! :)
 
lol isn't it just funny when that happens?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?