Saturday, March 18, 2006

Have a Break, Have a Flake Cake

I need a break! I seriously need a break where I can smother myself with chocolates, cookies, brownies, tubs of icecream, caramel popcorn and WATER to make the process easier on myself. And watch endless episodes of the family guy, futurama, and the simpsons (notice they're all animated shows so I won't compare myself to skinny actors while I increase my waistline to oblivion). OH, and most importantly, have two paramedics on the side just incase I slip into a coma from the sugar rush. And the paramedics should be really hot... and blind (so I can be comfortable knowing that they can't see how big a spoonful in my book is). Now THAT would be funny imagining, them trying to find a vein with their heightened sense of touch! It's turning into a scary movie now... that's why I needed a break in the first place, everything's becoming so complicated these days!

I don't have a sweet tooth, I have sweet TEETH. It's amazing how my teeth aren't deteriorating by now, I can't live without a dose of honey, chocolate, or condensed milk and many other sweet things. I think condensed milk is the best thing after... I'm trying to think of something but there isn't so... it's the best thing ever. period. It saves so much time, trying to get the right balance of sugar and milk with the tea is so challenging, it makes you (or rather just me) hate the process of drinking tea. Just use nestle condensed milk! It works wonders, and tastes heavenly.

I used to eat, drink or lick or whatever I used to do condensed milk right out of the pack.. gross?

I KNOW! ;D

Comments:
hehe yeah gross indeed. Growing up I drank so much milk then when i was like 15'sh I suddenly couldn't stand it and stopped completely.

But Flake is definitely the way to go.
And blind paramedics- hmm not thats hot(kinda cruel) but hot nevertheless :p
 
YUMMY! That really sounds like the pig-out-before-starting-a-diet phase. I would absolutely love to join you. Great blog :)
 
Jan6a- I empathize with the milk issue, and the got milk? ads just make me cringe! thats why I opt for condensed milk :p chen'ha sarat da3aya

shillya- Thanks! I would call it the pig-out-during-you're-miserably-failing-diet... but thats just me! ;)
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?