Sunday, March 19, 2006

Do you really?

Is being a flirt a really bad thing? If I had the chance I would make it my favorite past time... and look in the mirror practicing batting my eyes and pouting my lips. No not quite, that's not the kind of 'superficial' flirting I'm talking about! Just about any living creature with eyes and lips can do that, and better than us humans too! Animals have tried every mating mechanism under the sun, and it seems to be working pret-ty good for them too...

Ok. This is not the direction I want this post to be going...

Back to the topic at hand! I think flirting is healthy, but not the "Yeah you're so hot" or the "I know you want me" type. Basically all the stuff that you would hear pop singers say in their songs is a big NO. (I'm thinking of Britney Spears and how she talks through her songs saying the most hilarious remarks while using her ultra sexy voice) Sell yourself girl!

I'm talking about 'entertain my ears, stimulate my mind' magic going on. My role model is Portia in The Merchant of Venice. That woman could TALK... She could grab your attention, twist your mind, leave your mouth gape in awe and still make you want more. I'm jealous :P

But I do too have a way with words, but I need a couple of seconds to think about what to say...Hmm make that ALOT of seconds. I wish I was faster upstairs :/ It's not that bad, considering that finding someone who will appreciate the effort and reciprocate the thought will be harder than thinking of a charming witty reply. Now that's sad.

Comments:
are you *sure* you're not me??

with time u'll get faster. take my word for it. now i'm so fast, that i need to put the brakes on at times!!! :| cuz there are some situations where u shouldnt use that 'talent'!!!
 
hmm ur style reminds me of an ex-blogger. Could it be?
 
msb- while I'm online I'm a pro, but when I'm actually talking it takes a pretty long time, have no idea why :P

jan6a- hmm nah don't think so. I had a different blog but totally not the same style :P
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?