Thursday, January 19, 2006

Suspicious

It's the whole cycle repeating itself, when you know that a person suddenly becomes extra friendly and then acts like you never had any history. I never knew he suffered from a short-memory span! I don't know if it's genuine, or if he's humoring me. Especially since this particular person has never "opened" up to me, I feel as if he has trust issues, with just me! He's natural with everyone else, I think it has something to do with not tarnishing the image I have of him. (Even though I know ever little gritty detail)

I don't know if it's a good thing or not, but he's starting to open up and becoming honest. Not the kind of honest I would like to hear, but just being honest and being himself. I've never seen that side of him, I'm not sure if it's a side I actually want to discover. He's the same person and all, but days of me wondering why he was so mysterious are loooooong gone!

Suddenly he starts calling again? I never would have thought of seeing his number. Things have changed, but I have no idea what made him so friendly, especially since we've had our rough phases.

It feels weird and I'm not used to it. He was always the guy in the background and then BAM, I'm your best friend!

Somethings going on...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?